The COMPANY created this website for the sole purpose of serving its customers. The website tanainishome.gr is simple and friendly to use and is designed to meet the specific needs of each user. In order to achieve your best service, it is important that you, our customer, understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the processing of your order and which is safeguarded by us.
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679), any more specific national and European legislation for certain sectors, the greek legislation in force from time to time on the protection of personal data, as well as on the protection of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector (Law 3471/2006, as applicable) and the decisions of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA). The company has been adapted to the GDPR framework.
This Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website attached thereto describe the method of collecting data from the website tanainishome.gr, the use of this data by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement refers solely to your personal data, which you provide to us during your orders on this website.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that directly or indirectly identifies you. Indirectly it means in conjunction with other information, such as, for example, your name, postal address, email address and phone number, or a unique device identification number.
The information that has been voluntarily given by the users of the mentioned website is used by tanainishome.gr, in order for its users to have direct and effective communication with the store, to provide them with answers to specific questions they pose and finally to serve and execute their orders. The information collected by tanainishome.gr through the website is intended to count its number of visitors, to determine customer requirements for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company. Tanainishome.gr does not distribute to any other organization or partner not affiliated with tanainishome.gr email addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers; except to direct partners in the order service process.
Collection of information
Tanainishome.gr designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. Visitors to our website are asked to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product(s), register on our website and/or send an email to tanainishome.gr.
Use of Information. Tanainishome.gr collects four types of information about users: (1) data that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) data that the user gives us in order to execute his order from tanainishome.gr, (3) data that the user gives us in contest entries that take place from time to time, (4) data that the user gives us when logging in through another platform (ios, android, Facebook, Google). When filling in any order form on our website, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your e-mail address, your telephone number, credit card details, the method of payment of the order. In addition, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping and delivery details of an order, billing information or details about the offer you have requested. Tanainishome.gr makes use of the information you give during the electronic dispatch of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case, (iii)for new or alternative products offered by tanainishome.gr, (iv) for special offers of tanainishome.gr. You have the option to choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from tanainishome.gr by sending your request via e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to the Information. Each order processing requires the collection of personal information, for delivery or reservation of an order. Also the use of a credit card, for the charging of which documents are required to identify the identity of a legal owner the first and only time is ensured in any case. Any supporting document and document certifying and stating the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is controlled only by the responsible department of the tanainishome.gr. Your presentation of your personal data means that you consent to this data being used by the employees of tanainishome.gr for the reasons mentioned above. tanainishome.gr requires its employees and the maintainers of its website to provide its users-customers with the level of security mentioned in this Privacy Statement. In no other case can tanainishome.gr share with others your personal information without your prior consent, unless this is required through the legal route. Please note that under certain conditions permitted or imposed by law or on the basis of a court order, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data; collected online without your prior consent (for example in the case of a court order).
Use of personal data
Use of customer data for advertising purposes. To continuously improve and enhance our services, we may send you marketing emails related to our business that may be of interest to you. You can choose the types of communications you want to receive at any time by updating your email preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time. The sending of sms to the mobile phone number, which you have provided to us during your order, is done in order to inform you about the progress of your order. You can choose through the account you have created on our website whether or not you want to receive advertising / promotional material via sms.– Consent: We will not use your data for advertising purposes, unless you have given your prior express and free consent. – However, for existing customers, we may use the email address we have received from you as part of our existing customer relationship to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used or may be of interest to you. You may, however, object to such use at the time of collection and each time a message is sent. In order to stop receiving emails for marketing purposes, follow the instructions within the email you receive.
Legal obligations and legal defense. We may need to use and retain personal data for legal and compliance purposes, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing loss, fraud, or any other misuse of our services and IT systems. We may also use your personal data for internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, or to protect or exercise our rights, privacy, security, property, or other persons.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
– Necessary Cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of the site,such as adding products to the cart, storing products in the wishlist,electronic payment. Without these necessary Cookies,the smooth operation of the e-shopis directly affected, your personal navigation experience is limited as well as basic e-commerce functions are under-functioning.
- Cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website, so that we can recommend the appropriate products based on your needs, thus helping you to find much more easily what you are looking for.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often, they let us know if they have a problem browsing, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the way operation of tanainishome.gr
- Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to provide advertisements relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send out advertisements or offers that are more responsive to your needs, thus limiting unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- AnalyticsCookiesare a subset of functionality cookies and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus constantly improving the experience we offer you.
To tanainishome.gr can also make use of the cookies from a previous visit to its website for remarketing.
tanainishome.gr may use Google Analytics features for display ads (e.g., remarketing, Google Display Network display reports, etc.). Using Ad Settings,visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads and customize Network ads y Googledisplay .Here are the available Google Analytics opt-out options for the web.
the tanainishome.gr complies with the Google AdWords Interest-Based Advertising Policy and restrictions for sensitive categories, and:
Third-party advertisers and other businesses we work with may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our website. We do not control these Cookies.
Transfers of undertakings
Processing of children’s personal data
The Company will not collect or process personal data of children under the age of 16 unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with applicable local law. If we become aware that a child’s personal data was accidentally collected, we will delete that data without undue delay.
Processing of sensitive data
We may, in some cases, process special categories of personal data about you (“sensitive data”). Sensitive data are defined as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person, his or her health or sexual life or sexual orientation. For example, we may process sensitive data that you have made public. We may also process sensitive data, as appropriate, to support, exercise or defend legal claims. We may also process your sensitive data if you have freely given your prior explicit and separate consent, in a specific context for a specific purpose.
Correction, Modification or Deletion of Information
Tanainishome.gr allows its users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information provided to tanainishome.gr. If you choose to delete information, tanainishome.gr will act to delete that information from its files directly. For the protection and safety of the user tanainishome.gr will try to make sure that the person making the changes is indeed the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems related to the operation of the website or to make any query contact tanainishome.gr via tanainishome.gr or bye-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com. The change or correction of your personal data can also be done through the registration page of tanainishome.gr. Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on our website is also up to you.
Tanainishome.gr is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about the users of its website. Tanainishome.gr has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users provide to its website or provide by any other means (e.g. by telephone). These procedures protect user data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and change or destruction. They also help to certify that this data is accurate and used correctly. Your connection to it is secure because it uses TLS technology with a size of 256bit. TLS technology relies on a key code to encrypt the data before it is sent through the (TLS) connection. The security check between the data and the Server is based on the unique key code ensuring full communication. The browsers Netscape Navigator,Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari support the TLS protocol and it is suggested that they be used to connect to the website of tanainishome.gr.
We apply the appropriate level of security and have therefore implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. Our information security policies are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are regularly reviewed and updatedwhenever required to meet our business needs, changes in technology and regulatory requirements. Access to your personal data is granted only to staff or direct partners with the Company who are required to have such information to serve orders. in the event of a data breach containing personal data, the Company will abide by the applicable legislation regarding the notification of the breach.
Your legal rights
As a data subject you have certain legal rights relating to the personal data we collect from you. The Company will respect your rights and will adequately address your concerns.
The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
- Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right to rectification: You can ask us to correct your personal data. We make reasonable efforts to retain your personal data that we hold or control and that is used on an ongoing, accurate, complete, current and relevant basis, based on the latest information available to us. You also have the ability to check and correct your personal data by logging into your personal account at tanainishome.gr
- Right to restriction: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data if: You question the accuracy of your personal data for the period that we will need to verify the accuracy, – The processing is illegal and you request the restriction of processing instead of the deletion of your personal data, – We no longer need your personal data, but you need them to support, exercise or defend legal claims, or – You object to the processing for the period we verify whether our legitimate interests override yours.
- Right of access: You may ask us for information about personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold or control, for what purpose it is used, from where it was collected, if not from you directly, and to whom it has been disclosed, as appropriate. You can receive from us free of charge a copy of the personal data we hold about you. We reserve the right to charge an equitable fee for any further copy you may request.
- Right to portability:At your request, we will transfer your data to another controller, where technically feasible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you can ask us to transfer the data to another controller; that you will indicate to us, directly.
- Right to erasure: You can ask us to delete your personal data, where – personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed – you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and you exercise this right – the processing is based on your consent, withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing – your personal data has been unlawfully processed unless the processing is necessary – to comply with a legal obligation, which requires processing by us – in particular for legitimate duty obligations – to support, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to object: You may object – at any time – to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or on the legitimate interests of third parties. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons and an overriding interest in the processing or in the support, exercise or defence of legal claims. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict processing by us.
- Right to lodge a complaint: In the event of an alleged breach of applicable privacy laws, you can file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in the country where you live or in which the alleged infringement occurred.
- Time period: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 days. However, the time limit may be extended for specific reasons relating to the specific legal right or the complexity of your request.
- Restrict access: In some cases we may not be able to provide access to all or some of your personal data under legal provisions. If we refuse your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for this refusal.
- Non-identification: In some cases, we may not be able to search for your personal data due to the identifiers you provide in your application. Two examples of personal data that we cannot look for when you provide your name and email address are: – data collected through browser cookies,- data collected by social networks if you have posted your comment under a pseudonym that is not known to us.
In such cases, where we cannot identify you as a data subject, we are unable to comply with your request to enforce your legal rights as described in this article unless you provide us with additional information that allows you to identify you.
- Exercise of your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us in writing, via email.
Retention of your personal data
In general, we will delete the personal data we collect from you if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, we may be required to store your personal data for a longer period of time due to legal provisions.
In addition, we will not delete all your personal data if you have asked us not to contact you in the future. For this purpose, the Company keeps records containing information about people who do not wish to be contacted in the future (e.g. through group emails). We categorize your requests as consent to store your personal data for the purposes of maintaining this file unless you give us different instructions.
Please address the questions on the subject of data protection and any requests for the exercise of your legal rights to the data controller in the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of the Privacy Procedures applied by tanainishome.gr
If you use this website you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the website announced through it.